Tea party cake stands
One of my favorites!
This is a perfect plate for a white Christmas!
To make these cake stands:
All you need is: cute plate, cute base, e6000, q-tips.
1. Pick out one plate and one base, make sure they work well together and the base will fit inside the bottom of the plate.
2. Clean plate and base.
3. After letting dry, turn plate upside down & place base right side up.
4. Place a strong layer of E6000 around the rim of base top (where it will be connected to the plate).
5. Turn base upside down and press firmly onto plate bottom, making sure that it is centered and even.
6. Clean up extra glue with a q-tip (might require more then one).
7. Make sure base and plate are still centred with one another & leave it alone for one day. AS IN DO NOT TOUCH (I made the mistake of flipping some early & I had to start over).
8. After one day, you can flip over and use!
Congrats you just made an easy and adorable little gift (after use, hand wash only).